Home of the Friday sale
Herreid Livestock is committed to providing services during this time of uncertainty, while also protecting our employees, customers, buyers & their families. We know that our customer's livelihood depends on marketing their livestock. Therefore we will continue to have all of our scheduled sales. We ask this for the safety of all attending these sales and to comply with CDC guidelines, Herreid Livestock is asking that we limit our spectators to ONLY SELLERS of that sale and the ACTIVE BUYERS of that sale.
We believe that this temporary change will benefit our customers and employees safety and also comply with CDC guidelines.
Herreid livestock appreciates your help with these temporary changes.
Thank-you, Joe Vetter, Kent Fjeldheim & Larry Fettig
Friday, March 5th-Weigh-up, feeder & replacement heifer sale
- 80 blk 575-675
- 40 blk hfrs 725-800 HR BV
- 140 blk strs 550-750
- 150 red 550-750
- 275 blk strs 550-750
- 180 red 800-875 HR BV
- 200 blk/red 600-800
- 40 blk 575-800
- 50 blk/red 500-700
- 160 blk 525-750
- 160 blk 600-800
- 60 blk strs 625-800
- 40 blk/bwf strs 625-725
- 40 blk 600-750
- 100 red 600-800
- 140 blk/red 500-700
- 350 blk/red 550-725
- 40 blk hfrs 500-600
- 100 blk 600-725
- 45 red strs 725-875
- 130 blk 650-750
- 185 blk/red strs 700-800
- 25 mixed 600-675
Friday, March 12th- Weigh-up, feeder & replacement heifer sale
- 95 F-1 BWF hfrs 750-800 HR, BV, super fancy Rausch breeding
- 80 Blk hfrs 725-750 BV
- 80 F-1 BWF hrs 725-750 BV
Wednesday, March 17th- Bred heifer & cow sale
Sale time 12:00p.m CST
- C.D of 80 blk 4-8 yr olds, bred black due May 1st
- Age dispersion of 40 blk 5 & 6 yr olds, bred black due May 1st
- Age dispersion of 40 red 5 & 6 yr olds, bred black due May 1st
Friday, March 19th - Weigh-up, feeder & replacement heifer sale
Friday, March 26th- Weigh-up, feeder & replacement heifer sale
Our sales are broadcast on www.cattleusa.com, where you can watch and bid on cattle. See instructions below!
Our sales are also live on Valleytel channel 290 as well as Bek TV
*How to use Cattle USA*
1. Go to www.cattleusa.com to register.
2. If you wish to bid, have your financial institution fax a letter of credit to Herreid Livestock at 605-437-2634.
3. You must click submit (under approval to buy) for Herreid Livestock Auction.