Home of the Friday Sale!
*HELP WANTED* - We are looking for part time help outside on Fridays, good pay, please call Kent (605)848-3459 or Larry (701)471-1348
Wednesday, November 20th – Bred heifer & cow sale
- CD 60 blk home raised cows, bred blk due April 10th
- Dispersion of blk cows, 25 4-5 yr olds, bred blk due April 1st
- CD 25 blk 5 yr - broken mouth, bred blk due April 10th
- 70 blk Angus 3-4 yr olds, bred blk sin- Angus due April 10th for 21 days, ultrasounded, poured & scour guard
- 40 blk/red 5-7 yr olds, bred blk due April 1st
- 25 red angus HR 6-8 yr olds, bred red due April 1st
- 60 mostly bwf hfrs - 22 AI'd to Mill Bar Hickock due March 20th, 38 bred blk ultrasounded due April 5th for for 10 days or April 25th for 15 days
- 10 red fall 2-3 yr olds, had injectable wormer
- 5 blk/red 2-5 yr olds
Friday, November 22nd – Weigh-up, yearling & calf sale
Friday, November 29th - NO SALE - Happy Thanksgiving
Friday, December 6th - Weigh-up, Yearling & calf sale
Friday, December 13th - Weigh-up, Yearling & calf sale
Wednesday, December 18th - Bred heifer & cow sale
Friday, December 20th - Weigh-up, Yearling & calf sale
Friday, December 27th - NO SALE - Merry Christmas
Our sales are broadcast on www.cattleusa.com, where you can watch and bid on cattle. See instructions below!
Our sales are also live on Valleytel channel 290 as well as Bek TV
*How to use Cattle USA*
1. Go to www.cattleusa.com to register.
2. If you wish to bid, have your financial institution fax a letter of credit to Herreid Livestock at 605-437-2634.
3. You must click submit (under approval to buy) for Herreid Livestock Auction.