Home of the Friday sale
Herreid Livestock is committed to providing services during this time of uncertainty, while also protecting our employees, customers, buyers & their families. We know that our customer's livelihood depends on marketing their livestock. Therefore we will continue to have all of our scheduled sales. We ask this for the safety of all attending these sales and to comply with CDC guidelines, Herreid Livestock is asking that we limit our spectators to ONLY SELLERS of that sale and the ACTIVE BUYERS of that sale.
We believe that this temporary change will benefit our customers and employees safety and also comply with CDC guidelines.
Herreid livestock appreciates your help with these temporary changes.
Thank-you, Joe Vetter, Kent Fjeldheim & Larry Fettig
Friday, November 27th - NO SALE - Happy thanksgiving
Wednesday, December 2nd- Bred cow & heifer sale
Weigh-ups sell at 10:00a.m. CST - Buyers will be here please bring in weigh ups Tuesday or Wednesday morning
Bred cattle sell at 12:00p.m.
- Tomac – 55 F-1 BWF home raised hfrs, AI’d to Hickock due March 15th, 1000lbs fancy
- Becker – 50 Black Angus hfrs, bred LBW Haak black Angus due March 8th for 21 days, fancy
- Pudwill – CD of 40 black and Hereford cows, bred black due April 5th
- 40 black mixed age cows, bred black due March
- Aberle – 23 Blk/Red BM cows, bred red angus due April 1st
- Berger – 80 Red Angus cross 2-3 yr olds, bred Char due April 1st for 50 days
- Traxinger - 30 black BM cows bred blk simm due March 25th
- Eszlinger- 20 blk Angus 2nd C alvers bred blk Angus due April 5th
- Eszlinger- 30 blk SM-BM bred blk Angus due April 5th
- Pending – 50 black 3-5 yr olds, bred black due March 25th
Friday, December 4th -Weigh-up, yearling & calf sale
Friday, December 11th- Weigh-up, yearling & calf sale
Wednesday, December 16th - Bred cow & heifer sale
Friday, December 18th-Weigh-up, yearling & calf sale
Friday, December 25th - NO SALE – Merry Christmas
Our sales are broadcast on www.cattleusa.com, where you can watch and bid on cattle. See instructions below!
Our sales are also live on Valleytel channel 290 as well as Bek TV
*How to use Cattle USA*
1. Go to www.cattleusa.com to register.
2. If you wish to bid, have your financial institution fax a letter of credit to Herreid Livestock at 605-437-2634.
3. You must click submit (under approval to buy) for Herreid Livestock Auction.