Home of the Friday Sale!
Herreid Livestock is committed to providing services during this time of uncertainty, while also protecting our employees, customers, buyers & their families. We know that our customer's livelihood depends on marketing their livestock. Therefore we will continue to have all of our scheduled sales. We ask this for the safety of all attending these sales and to comply with CDC guidelines, Herreid Livestock is asking that we limit our spectators to ONLY SELLERS of that sale and the ACTIVE BUYERS of that sale.
We believe that this temporary change will benefit our customers and employees safety and also comply with CDC guidelines.
Herreid livestock appreciates your help with these temporary changes.
Thank-you, Joe Vetter, Kent Fjeldheim & Larry Fettig
Friday, May 22nd - NO SALE
Wednesday, May 27th - Special bred cow & pair sale
Sale starts at 12:00p.m. CST
- Schumacher - age dispersion 250 Red angusX 4-7 yr olds with Char calves. Cows are on preg guard, scour boss & mineral programs. Calves will all have vit ADE, Enforce 3, C&D with tetnus & bulls are banded. These cows will raise big calves, and come from the heart of the herd. Only reason for selling is they gave up a big chunk of pasture and are looking to cut back on cows. Call Russ (701)-471-7829, Larry Fettig or Kent Fjeldheim with any questions. Also selling 8 char herd bulls 3-5 yrs old, come from C-B and Wells Charolais. Bulls will be trich and semen tested prior to sale
- Becker - 40 Red hfr pairs
- Kvamme - 70 blk/red 4-6 yr old pairs
- Van Boven - 25 blk SM pair, HR
- Hinckley- 25 blk BM cows with blk calves-worked
Friday, May 29th - Weigh-up, feeder, bred & pair sale
Our sales are broadcast on www.cattleusa.com, where you can watch and bid on cattle. See instructions below!
Our sales are also live on Valleytel channel 290 as well as Bek TV
*How to use Cattle USA*
1. Go to www.cattleusa.com to register.
2. If you wish to bid, have your financial institution fax a letter of credit to Herreid Livestock at 605-437-2634.
3. You must click submit (under approval to buy) for Herreid Livestock Auction.